My first public appearance.

In eleven hours I will be sitting at a table selling my books at a craft/art fair at a local business, The Cotton Ball where I get quite a bit of my materials. The address is:

1199 Main Street, Morro Bay, California 93442

I know that it starts at 10am, but I am not sure when it ends. I'll update here when I know.

Seriously though, I'm a little bit nervous. Most of the vendors will probably be artists who have been at it for years, then there will be me, sub 30, 2 months in to this craft. Hope to see someone who found their way there from this post. If you do, mention the blog and I'll give you 10% off of a book.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Want to just say hi? do so here. Constructive criticism and insight is always welcome.